OUR 2015 THANK YOU LIST:
The Festival could not go ahead without the support and efforts of:
2015 Main Sponsors:
- Batemans Marine Park for printing.
- Narooma Marina for use of their marina and all their cooperation
- Jim Richards for use of his boat shed and his pontoon
- Tim Short for use of Taylor’s Slipway shed and wharf
- John Sharpe for use of his wharf
- Neils Bendixsen from Three Squared for their excellent posters
And our many thanks to:
- Narooma Charters for the Whale/snorkel cruise
- Kingfisher Marine for incredible Raffle prizes and their key rings.
- Narooma IGA for donation of wine
- Narooma Meat – best BBQ meat
- Narooma Fruit and Veg – unbelievably great Fruit Basket for our Lucky Door Prize.
- Laurelle Pacey – Pacey Media for use of map and donation of The Lure of Montague
Our special thanks to:
- Bob Wyldman for the use of his beach and land for our picnic
- Narooma News and ABC Southeast Radio for their coverage and ongoing support.
- “The Inlet” for the most excellent Festival dinner
- Garry Ebbeling and staff and helpers for their excellent Saturday picnic and for the Sunday BBQ.
- “JazzPack” for the music and PA use
- MACS for the Art Show.
- All those volunteers and BoatsAfloat Inc members who helped in any way.